Thursday, July 31, 2008

Confession of the Day!

So I have decided that each day there should be a new confession...since the blog is called "Confessions of a Local Celebrity". Only makes sense, right?

Now these confessions can be hilarious, sad, serious, frivolous, entertaining, boring, scandalous, joyful, or heartbreaking. The only rule is that it MUST be true. Nothing made up or false.

So...the confession for today is....

I actually bought "sTORI telling" - the autobiograhy of Tori Spelling on Monday. It's filled with juicy bits about her family (especially her mom) and growing up as probably one of the richest kids in America as well as crazy behind the scenes info on her tv show "Beverly Hills 90210". I bought it at Target and the book is pink. Yes, pink. No lie. It's the gayest book I own.

Now it's your turn....I'm waiting!

5 comments:

Michael said...

Hmm... What can I share? Hmm...

I don't like or respect people that are rude to the waitstaff at restaurants.

Further, if both the food and service is good and you don't tip well -- you shouldn't be eating out.

One more...

If you go to a coffe joint and order a "half-soy / half-skim, half-caff latte with an extra shot, no froth, extra hot, with a flavor shot" you're a fucking pretentious asshole and in my head, I'm killing you...

Anonymous said...

Today I ate cheerio's my son, Ben, dropped on the floor. They were spitty and gritty. Better than eating loofa, right?
S

becca jo said...

i confess, i have ordered that drink. haha j/k.

my confession is this: the VIP room at first ave is not all it's cracked up to be.

i kind of expected prince to be there, and he wasn't.

Michael said...

Becca Jo, at least you know how wrong it was.

Another confession...

Everyday I look at the Missed Connections on Craigslist, hoping someone noticed me on my scooter...

JasonSchommer said...

Ok...here we go.

Michael - I agree. If you don't tip, don't go out to eat.

Sarah - I die every single time I think of you eating loofa in Africa. So gross!

Becca - Prince would have made the room so much cooler. Really.

Michael - That is so funny because every morning I look at the Missed Connections on Craigslist hoping that someone ON a scooter noticed me.