Friday, August 01, 2008

Confession of the Day!

So…I hate eating at other people’s houses. I never accept dinner invitations from my friends. Ever. I’m such a picky eater and they always make something that I don’t eat. Then I spend the night trying to pick through the food, shuffling it from side to side, and spreading it out really thin on the plate so it looks like I ate most of it. All the while trying really hard to not seem rude…while starving to death. NIGHTMARE.

I’ll go out to eat with you. I just won’t eat at your house. Crazy, huh?

Your turn. Confess…

3 comments:

Michael said...

I wear tight t-shirts to make myself look more muscular than I actually man.

becca jo said...

man i actually than?

huh?

today's confession for me:

i only own one pair of jeans at this time. i actually think i look rotten in 90% of my clothings so i wear them a lot more than i should.

Michael said...

ha ha ha

Okay, that's a Freudian slip.

*than I actually am.