Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I Give Love A Bad Name...

Tonight Becca and I are attending the Bon Jovi concert over in St. Paul at the Xcel Energy Center. It should be a wild night. I am expecting a lot of stonewashed denim jackets, big hair, and some good old fashioned rock n roll attitude. Are you ready to rock? Hell yeah!

I’ve had “Wanted Dead or Alive” stuck in my head for the past few days. I might just start answering the phone by singing “Cause I’m wanted…dead or alive…on a steel horse I ride…How can I help you?” I’d probably get fired, but it would be hilarious.

Other than that…nothing else new. I finally finished my “work” so now I can just putz around for the rest of the day at work. I should post my old blog entries that I haven’t put up yet. In fact, that’s exactly what I’m going to go and do.

Tomorrow I will have a full Bon Jovi report in all it’s sheer awesomeness. Until then…

1 comment:

becca jo said...

don't forget about the asian midget, OK?