Monday, March 24, 2008

Stupid Arm.

I am really behind in the blogging schedule. Ugh. Really. Behind. Wow.

I hurt my shoulder pretty bad last week. I ended up going to UrgentCare twice in one day. Then the pain was so bad that I was popping painkillers left and right as if they were candy. I took somewhere between 32 and 36 pills over the course of the day on Thursday. It was a bad day. A really bad day.

Fast foward...

Now it's Monday, I'm back at work but my arm still hurts like hell and I stopped taking the pain pills yesterday (Sunday) morning in an attempt to get my head out of the fog. Wow. Thursday through Sunday are a big blur. I don't remember much. Well, I remember sleeping...and that is about it. Actually I remember a lot of sleeping.

I will try to update the blog in the next day or two and get everything caught up. A lot has been going on, so much to fill everyone in on. Wild.

Hang in there. You never know... the next post might just be from rehab! Whoo Hoo!

1 comment:

Michael said...

What did you do to your arm?