Thursday, February 14, 2008

V Day

Today is Valentine’s Day.

It’s a tough day overall. It was my mom’s favorite holiday. So while everyone is happy and smiling and laughing through the day, it’s just another day that’s a painful reminder of what I’ve lost. Not that a day goes by that I’m not reminded of her in some manner.

I worked out again today. It’s kind of fun in a strange way. Who knew?

Overall, everything has been really low key today. I watched “Survivor” tonight. I always love “Survivor” until it gets to the point where they are eating bugs and pig guts. Then I’m done. It’s just too gross for me to watch. So I’ll be a faithful fan until then, then I will switch back to “Smallville” and “Ugly Betty”. I feel like puking just thinking about it now. Ish.

Well, off to bed. Tomorrow will be a better day. Hopefully.

No comments: