Sunday, February 17, 2008

Stupid Woman Downstairs.

I hate my neighbor. I hate her a lot. The woman that lives below me is quite possibly the dumbest woman alive.

Last night at 3:45 AM I was woken up because she was blaring loud music and had a mini-party raging. WHO THE HELL DOES THAT IN AN APARTMENT BUILDING??? What a moron. So I got up and was livid. It seriously woke me up out of a deep sleep. Immediately I thought about calling the cops, but then I thought that calling the police would be a pretty extreme jackass move on my part and the party broke up about fifteen minutes later. So the cops would have never gotten there in time anyways. Ugh.

So now I am just going to sit back and slowly plot my revenge on her. Maybe some night when I don't have to work the next morning I'll exercise above her bedroom at 2 AM, or maybe I will move some furniture at 5 AM, or maybe I'll drop marbles on the hardwood floor over and over and over for hours one night. I will have my revenge!

I. HATE. HER.

1 comment:

becca jo said...

welcome to my world!