Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Middle.

The cold is almost unbearable. It really is. Today I was actually at work before the car heated up enough to blow more than anything other than cold air. It’s miserable. I’m always shocked when it’s this cold. I know it happens each and every year, but still…I must suffer from some sort of amnesia because when it happens I’m totally surprised. Soon it will be over...well, until next year and then I will probably blog again about how surprised I am by the cold.

I was down at the deli in building where I work this morning getting a muffin for breakfast and they were playing Debbie Gibson’s “Only in My Dreams”. I miss the 80’s. I love the 80’s. Life seemed to be full of much more promise back then, and compared to the world we live in now, it was also much simpler. But, then again, it’s probably because I was a kid back then and I was just completely unaware of the world we live in. Ahhh…Duran Duran is now playing. “Rio”. Awesome. One of our HD radio stations at work is KOOL 1080’s. It’s one of my favorites.

So I have decided that I will weigh myself on Wednesdays. I’m going to call it the Wednesday Weigh In. I’ve lost two pounds. Do I look the same? Will my friends recognize me? Eh, it’s a loss…that is all I care about. It has to start somewhere, right? Tonight I will be back at the gym. I don’t mind working out. But, I am just so tired lately. I’ve been thinking about going to the doctor and get checked out for a sleep disorder. It’s not normal to be as tired as I have been lately. As soon as I wake up I think to myself how long until I can go back to sleep. That’s not normal.

My co-worker just walked in. I guess she was on vacation. I didn’t even realize she had been gone. Awkward.

Well…back to work.

No comments: