Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Big Star...An Icon If You Will...

Next week at this time my blog will be abuzz with the story of me meeting a musical icon. Make sure to check back and read all about it. No...it's not Madonna sadly...but she is pretty damn cool. I'm really excited about it. I had to be put on a list for her record label's management team. How cool is that?

I keep thinking of what I want to say to her. I just don't know. I want to come up with something about her work and music rather than the lame "I'm a huge fan...you rock." sort of crap celebs always get. I think the best way to show respect is to know their work and have actually thought about it. Like when I met Jessica Simpson she seemed really blown away when I asked questions about her music rather than the usual "Do you know the difference between tuna and chicken now?" stuff that she got from others.

Some clues...let's see if you can guess. And Becca...you are not allowed to guess since you already know who it is and you have been sworn to secrecy.

Clue #1. She is a singer and an actress.

Good luck!

1 comment:

Big E little d said...

Is it Cher?