Saturday, September 22, 2007

off with a bang!

The show last night was crazy good. It clicked so well. The laughs came fast and furious. The improv was great and I completely nailed it doing stand up comedy. In my entire life I don’t think I have ever performed stand up comedy better than I did last night. Seriously…when I say I killed it…I freakin’ killed it. The show was fantastic. If you haven’t seen it yet…you have one more chance to catch it on Friday, September 28. *hint, hint…come and see the damn show!*

I’ve been up since 6 AM this morning trying to finish packing up my apartment. I am just praying that everyone is in a good mood. There is nothing worse than trying to move when everyone is in a pissy mood. It makes for a long day for all involved. It’s 10 AM and they still are not here. The plan was to get going around 8 AM or so. Clearly that is not going to happen. Off to a great start already.

Say a prayer for me. Thanks.

No comments: