Thursday, August 09, 2007

I said my name's not Crisco. No, No, No.

Crisco and Me!
*By the way, I'm on your right*


At work there is a guy on the morning show by the name of Crisco. He’s the show’s loose canon. Crisco pretty much does any and all stunts that Dave can think of. These stunts can range from naked hugs with the show’s producer, tormenting store employees, eating cheese whiz off someone’s rear end. You name it and Crisco has pretty much done it. Last fall he got into a lot of trouble for allegedly starting the dumpster on fire by accident after a show’s stunt by not thinking and throwing hot bar-b-que coals into it. The police and fire department were called out to the building. It was a mess. So that Halloween I dressed up as Crisco and I made it look like my desk’s garbage can was on fire. It was pretty good. I was a big hit at the office over that one.

Now the bad part is that people come in to work and they think I am Crisco. I know, I know…a bitter pill indeed. I cringe when people look at me and think that they saw me naked on the radio station’s website. Literally I die a little death each time. Some listeners are really disappointed to find out that I’m not him and others simply refuse to believe that I am not Crisco.

So here is a picture…proving once and or all that I am not Crisco and forever ending the great debate that I am him. I never had physical proof before. Much like how we never see Michael and Janet Jackson in the same photo. But, now I have it! Behold the evidence that I am not Crisco.

Anyways here we are. I took this photo at work when I saw that we were both wearing blue polo shirts on the same day. Pretty good, right?

So…Is Crisco my evil twin separated at birth? What do you think? Are we cuter than Mary Kate and Ashley Olson?

No comments: