Friday, August 03, 2007

Day 10 – Minneapolis. Sunday, July 15th, 2007. The End.

The morning got off to a rocky start as I was extremely overtired and still not feeling well. Becca and Tyler just kept nitpicking at me and it was making me crazy. At one point in the chaos of getting out of the hotel I just looked at them and said “Seriously, leave me alone. You two are making me %$#&*!@ crazy.” That didn’t go over well. Truthfully I was about to have a fit of epic proportions. I don’t know why people just don’t leave me along when I’m in a bad mood. It always goes like this. Pick, pick, pick, and explode. Damn. It worked though, they left me alone to slowly ease into the day despite the chaos. At the airport we slowly started talking again and it was fine. That’s the one benefit with friends that you have known so long…you have a spat, you get over it quickly, life goes on.

The plane ride seemed to take forever! I get really antsy on planes. Not scared or anything, I just want off. I start to get really buggy knowing that I am stuck in the place. The same thing happens when I am in a car for a really long time (just ask Becca about our road trip to Chicago to see Madonna).Once we finally landed in Minneapolis I realized that the vacation of a lifetime has come to it’s conclusion.

It’s over.

No comments: