Thursday, September 08, 2005

I "heart" Kathy Griffin

Can I just take a moment and say how much I truly love Kathy Griffin. She is freakin hilarious. I have been a faithful fan of her show on Bravo “My Life on the D-List”. It is brilliant. I watched her stand up shows “The D-List” and “Kathy Griffin is not…Nicole Kidman” a million times. I got her DVD “Allegedly” last Christmas from my mom and love it. Kathy cracks me up like no other comedian.

She truly says what everyone is thinking but no one has the balls to say. I have never seen anyone cut through all the Hollywood crap like she does. She is hilarious, she is brave, she is a riot. Kudos to you Kathy.

The show ended last night. I am truly sad. For the past six weeks on Wednesday night I was glued to the TV watching her. Now my Wednesday evenings will be dull and boring. I am praying for a season two. Come on Kathy…do a season two! It is one of the celebrity reality shows that actually seems real. Not like the train wreck of bizarreness that is the Whitney Houston nightmare “Being Bobby Brown”. (which as a side note…someday I will spill the beans on Whitney’s bizarre demands from when I worked on the Rosie O’Donnell Show. The woman is truly nuts. Not as nuts as Barbara Streisand…but close.)

Kathy needs to come to Minnesota and do a show. If she did, I would be in the front row smiling ear to ear and laughing my ass off.

I want to be Kathy’s friend. I seriously do.

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

She is very funny! I hope she comes your way soon!
Take care
Dianna