Wednesday, March 16, 2005

FROGS, PIGS and XXX...OH MY!

So I am driving in the car listening to the radio…singing along note for glorious off-key note with Kelly Clarkson…since you’ve been gone… I’m rocking. Sad but true. And the DJ cuts in and is talking to a caller who has called in for his "Question of the Day" game and today’s question is "If you could be reincarnated…what would you come back as?" This woman…older woman…says that she would come back as a frog because when the frog puffs up and croaks or ribbits or whatever the hell frogs do…the whole frog’s body shakes and shivers and has an instant orgasm. Ugh. Then another caller. A guy this time…clearly not a rocket scientist…says he would come back as a pig because pigs have 30 minute orgasms. Ugh. What the hell is a matter with people? I swear, sometimes I feel like I am lost in a sea of idiots. Idiots to my left…Idiots to my right…too many Idiots. I thought about calling in and saying that I would come back as a restaurant chef and specialize in fine cuisine consisting of frog legs and pork chops…but…I figured they would not get it. New song…keep rocking…

No comments: