Thursday, March 17, 2005

BABY SPEAKS

Today I watched my niece for my sister. Isabella is 15 months old. Her first word was "mom", second word was "dad", third word "doggy", fourth word was "shit". No lie. It's quite a sight seeing this little girl wander around the house saying "shit". I shouldn’t laugh, but I do. I laugh every time. My sister is mortified. My sister did not want to tell our mom that she says it…but little Isabella looked at her grandma and blurted out "shit". The secret is out. And I want the record to reflect that she did not learn it from me…oh no…she learned it from overhearing her father and my brother having a discussion. She’s like a parrot…gotta watch what you say now when she around. I am just thanking God she did not overhear me talking to my friend about a former friend…Isabella would be cussing like a sailor and my ass would be grass.

No comments: