Sunday, February 10, 2008

Questions

Last night I was watching "Dirt" on F/X. I had never seen it before, so I was chilling on the couch catching the marathon. I love TV marathons. I can lay there for hours and hours...just like a slug.

Anyway...Isabella comes and sits next to me and we are talking. Then this guy starts going crazy on TV. She looks at me and asks..."What's wrong with him?" I said "He's on drugs. And they are making him crazy." She looks at me and her face gets really serious and she says "I don't want to be on drugs." I thought that is probably a smart move so I replied with "No, don't take drugs. Drugs are bad." After a few minutes, she looks at me and asks "Is uncle Jeremy on drugs?" I laughed and told her "No, I don't think so. Why?" And once again she gets dead serious and says "Because he is crazy."

Ahhh...the thoughts of a four year old.

And for the record, Jeremy is not on drugs. He is crazy though. No lie.

No comments: