Monday, February 11, 2008

Eh.

I bought a scale. I figured it’s time to bite the bullet and assess the damages. It’s not possible to fix a problem without knowing exactly what the circumstances are.

The scale is still in the box. I’m scared to take it out and face the truth of the situation.

Mondays are the worst day of the week, I think. I hate Monday’s. I hate everything about Monday’s. It was so hard to get out of bed this morning. This weekend was so cold. Just the thought of going outside makes my eyes bug out and gives me a slight heart attack. I hate winter almost as much as I hate Mondays.

I wonder if I have a seasonal disorder or something. I am always moody and depressed in winter. I have no energy to do anything. I don’t feel like blogging. I don’t feel like performing. I just want to sit on the couch and watch TV. I’m a mess.

By the way…I’m addicted to “American Gladiators”. How sad is that? I think Evan is going to sweep the competition.

No comments: