Monday, January 07, 2008

Isabella's Birthday Party! Strike!

This was from Saturday, December 8, 2007.



The moment before my self esteem hit the gutter.


Isabella turned four years old today. Amazing. I cannot believe it! I remember the day this little peanut was born and it seems like it was just yesterday.



She had her birthday party at a bowling alley. Now, I was prepared to dominate to game with my mad bowling skills. Yes, it's true. I was a junior leaguer for a couple of weeks in my youth. I definately know my way about a bowling alley. Well, sad to say....dreams were crushed today. Bowling is clearly not my forte. And my hand hurts. It's not easy being destroyed by four year old kids.
No Isabella...Princess Belle is not edible. Put the Princess down and back away from the table.

"Look into my eyes Uncle Jason...look into my eyes. You will give me your piece of cake. You are getting sleepy."


No one gets inbetween baby and her cake. No one!

Cake makes everything better!

No comments: