Thursday, October 18, 2007

Rainy Thursday

In a few hours I will be sitting in the audience of the Annie Lennox concert. I finally scored a ticket this afternoon. Talk about being down to the wire. Thank God. I would have been totally suicidal if I would have missed it. As the clocked ticked away today I just kept getting more and more stressed. Finally it worked out. Row 11 on the center aisle. Finally…connections payed off.

I have my CD and my sharpie marker all ready to go. Hopefully I will catch her after the show before she gets on her bus. Maybe I will have a crazy story to share tomorrow. Cross your fingers.

This weather is just too much. Talk about seasonal disorder. I am nearing the breaking point. All I want to do is lay in bed under a ton of blankets and sleep. Enough is enough…I need the sun. The weather forecast says sun on Saturday. It better be true, because I am about to mentally snap.

Sara Evans was in the office today. She seemed nice. She walked past my desk and smiled. I was on the phone so I didn’t get a chance to talk to her. A ton of people were here. She’s a big star in the world of country music. Carrie Underwood is coming on Halloween. Now…I wanna meet her.

In other news can I just take a moment and say I hate Hanna Montana and her fans. I really do. If one more freakin’ screaming kid calls my phone unable to breathe because they just thought that they won Hanna Montana concert tickets I am going to end up in jail for losing my shit. Seriously. Tomorrow is going to be a definite challenge since kids don’t have school because of MEA. They will be at home all flipping day calling me trying to win tickets. I am going to go nuts. Don’t even think about prank calling me. I will hunt you down.

No comments: