Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Six Ring Circus: The Musical.

Tonight I have another Six Ring Circus performance. This one is different in the fact that I have to sing! Can you believe it? I will be singing onstage in front of everyone while doing improv. Ugh. The slight thought of it gives me an upset stomach. I am so freaking nervous about it. I am not a singer at all. I don’t even pretend to be a singer. I have, I think, a one and a half note range. It’s pretty pathetic.

Tonight will go one of three ways….

Option #1 – A complete and total trainwreck. Carnage all over the stage. No survivors.

Option #2 – Completely mediocre. Nothing memorable, yet not brutally painful. At best...forgettable.

Option #3 – I will win the audience over with my wit and charm. They will find me endearing…much like a wounded animal that they want to care for.

I will let you know tomorrow morning how it went. Cross your fingers for me!

No comments: