Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Hug from Jesus

So I finished season one of “Ugly Betty” on DVD on Monday. I was gutted. It’s now my favorite show next to “Desperate Housewives”. It is so good. If you have not watched it…do so. You will not be disappointed.

I watched the last episode with some hesitation. I hate it when something good ends. Like when you find a book that you love and you get to the final chapter, you want to know how it ends but you don’t want it to be over. Bittersweet. So I watched it and I was shocked. It was an action packed episode…deception, death, accidents…it had everything I hold near and dear to my heart. After I watched the final credits I thought how am I going to wait until the season premiere on September 27th? I can’t wait that long. Ugh.

Then yesterday at work I got a hug from Jesus. The hug came in the form of a FedEx package. When I opened it I almost fell over. We got the advance DVD of the first two episodes of “Ugly Betty” season 2. What are the odds of that? Cripes. You could have knocked me over with a feather.

So last night I made supper and popped in the DVD. Then I paused the DVD to call my friend Corinne who loves the show as well and brag about the fact that I was watching the new episodes. It went to voicemail and I left a rather boastful message. I quickly got a call back but I wouldn’t say anything about the show. Everyone’s gotta wait!

No comments: