Monday, September 10, 2007

Desperate Monday

I am sick again. I cannot stand it. I really can’t. I feel like I am losing my mind. I have an appointment tomorrow to see the doctor again. Fourth visit. I am starting to feel like Norm from “Cheers” when I go in there. I walk in and the ladies at the front desk and the nurses all yell “Jason” and I walk up to the desk and I say…”give me the regular” and they thump my chest and draw some blood. Good times. Sooner or later someone will hopefully be able to figure this out. Coughing, night sweats, and headaches. I am a medical mystery. I should be on the Discovery Channel.

Today another hug from Jesus came in the Fed Ex envelope. The “Desperate Housewives” season 2 premiere. Awesome. God I love this job sometimes. My plan is to make supper, watch the show, brag to my friends that I saw it and they didn’t, and then go to bed. Great plan for the night, huh? I cannot wait.

This afternoon up at KDWB we had an impromptu dance party when Britney’s new song “Gimme More” came on the airwaves. It was fun. I cracked out my hottest moves and then I felt like I was going to die since I am still sick. Not smart. Fun. But, not smart. Damn you mystery illness.

I just saw that I can add video to the blog. I think I might make some video’s to toss up on here. This could be a riot. Then I could share all the bizarre events that take place throughout my day. I wonder if they would let me record at work? Hummm…. God knows there is a plethora of material there. You’ve got to see it to believe it and then it seems just too crazy to be true.

Well…I am off. Bree, Lynnette, Gabby, Susan, and Edie are waiting for me.

No comments: