Monday, April 02, 2007

Just Jason


So I did a comedy show with my good friend Mary Rowles. She's hysterical...so I always love working with her. This show turned out to be a fundraiser for a Girl Scout Troop's trip to Washington D.C. at a local American Legion.

The show was a wreck. Ahhh...when the train derails, it derails in epic proportions. Granted, I may have set the tone with my opening bit. I started off with saying.... "I was nervous about coming here tonight. I just got an email saying "6 PM. American Legion. Girl Scouts." I figured it was probably another set up for "Dateline's To Catch A Predator." A few laughs were heard. Mostly from Mary and Becca. And so begins the downward spiral.

This picture is of the sign that was out on the road. I guess they did not have enough letters for my last name. Who said stand up comedy was glamorous? Oh yeah...no one did.

No comments: