Sunday, July 10, 2005

Beauty and the Beast

Beauty and the Beast is kicking my ass. Literally. I do not remember ever being involved in a show that is this much work...EVER. I have done huge shows before...but none have ever come close to this project. When all is said and done, this will be the biggest production ever done in the history of the Hole in the Day Players. It is gonna be huge! There is something like 158 costumes in the show, 72 actors, a full orchestra, huge dance numbers, numerous sets, and the list keeps going and going and going.

It's gonna be big people...it's gonna be big.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

props, yo... glad to hear it.
peace.

A Flowered Purse said...

I can't imagine how hard it must be! if you take any pics be sure to post them, Id love to see!
Have a great week!
dianna

Melzie said...

Melzie here finally back to blogland after spyware problems. I know you will do awesome on the Beauty and the Beast :D I would love to see pics! xoxo melzie

lightfeather said...

And it sounds like it is not only going to be big, but it breathes new life too! So happy to see you so excited.

Anonymous said...

Hey, be sure to not run into a bench backstage causing a loud noise during the touching scene & I think you'll be alright.