Monday, December 29, 2008

Am I A Chosen One?

On December 5th, I was eating lunch and had a "low-fat, low-calorie, doesn't really taste like anything pudding cup" for dessert. I put the pudding cup down after eating all it's not-so-delicious contents and I was shocked to see a face staring back at me. Some pudding stuck to the lid and made a face. Clearly, it's a sign. FREAKY! I feel bad for the person who found the Virgin Mary in their grilled cheese and was mocked for it. I swear if I find the face of Jesus in my cottage cheese I will lose it. I am too lazy to be a messenger for the Lord. Then to make things worse, as I was showing everyone the pudding started to melt a little bit and ended up looking like The Joker from "The Dark Knight". Sinister, indeed. A sign from above or below? You decide.








1 comment:

becca jo said...

too freaking funny.