Thursday, August 07, 2008

Confession of the Day!

Today I was at the urinal about to start doing my business and a co-worker walked up and started to use the urinal next to me. Dammit. Granted there are only two urinals and it's not like I expected him to use the sink or anything like that...but still...it still made me uncomfortable. After a few seconds I zipped up and left and waited to use the bathroom after he was done. I had to go so bad. Seriously. I wandered around the office with my legs crossed. It wasn't pretty, I almost had an accident.

I hate community bathrooms. I hate them almost as much as centipedes and onions.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i sometimes flush the toilet whilst in public to cover up the sound of violently pooping.

JasonSchommer said...

G - R- O - S - S!

Not "everything" needs to be confessed, I guess.

Michael said...

I hate giving people rides on my scooter. I really do.