Sunday, July 31, 2005

Catching Up

I have been away from the blog for awhile now. Been too busy with life in the real world. Now that things are slowing down for a few days I plan on doing a lot of catching up. So many strange, hilarious, bizarre and wonderful things have taken place since I last took the time to sit down and write.

Disney’s Beauty and the Beast, Relay for Life, standing ovations, dog vomit, drunk women rubbing my arm at the bar, catching up with old friends, seeing people I never wanted to see again in my life, hiding fans, backstage drama, on-stage brilliance, Tiffany’s greatest hits, Isabella adds “bye bye” to her vocabulary, He-Man on DVD, curtain call train-wrecks, laughter, tears, and so much more.

Ahh…the highs and lows of life. Soon I will tell all.

9 comments:

A Flowered Purse said...

can't wait to hear what cha been up to!
Have a great week!
Love
dianna

Anonymous said...

drunk women rubbing your arm, eh? sounds like a hoot.

Melzie said...

He-Man on dvd?! Woohoo! xoxo melzie ps glad your back :)

Anonymous said...

Oh don't pull a Plakut!!! "I have so much to tell.... "

Anonymous said...

While we're waiting for Jason, how about someone else post a review of the show or some other hot Hole In The Day gossip?! I'm so sad I'm not in MN to see the show and dying for news!!

Anonymous said...

IT WAS AWESOME! A spectacle like no other-Jason-you really outdid yourself on this one! The singing and music were top-notch-the special effects were fantastic! the confetti cannons were crowd favorites! (just like the Madonna concert, right?) Dancing cutlery, a whisk broom and a spatula....teeny wolves, a GIANORMOUS set...it was amazing. I'm so glad I made the pilgramage although the journey was dicey at best (I need to keep a better map in my car!) and sleeping at rest stops is probably not a good idea for a gal like me.....but it was worth it and more. And to see a pink flamingo on set was really special. Kudos Jason!!!!

Cindy said...

I'm curious about the drunk woman too! Please post!

Anonymous said...

As I remember there was more than one drunk woman, one of them kept yelling out "Coborns!" in her bliss.

Anonymous said...

Jason, where are you??? We need these stories you have teased us with!!! Come on!!