Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Radio: Signs From Above

Note: To understand this post, you must read yesterdays post first.

I listened to Spirit 92.9 as much as I possibly could today. I listened to the radio station while driving around town doing errands. I listened to all the way to Little Falls for play practice and back home again. I listened to it a lot. I heard a lot of different songs. I also heard some songs over and over and over. I even heard a song with the word “Tabernacle” in it. And incase you were wondering the song structure did not have a rhyming word with it. I know, I know, I know…I too was disappointed. Not too many words leap to mind when trying to rhyme “Tabernacle”. Anyways…the point being….I did not hear “Testify to Love” or “I Can Only Imagine” a single time. Not once. They are not on the regular play list. So yes, beyond a shadow of a doubt, I do think it was some sort of sign from my mom that I happened to hear them, back to back, last night while driving past the CentraCare Cancer Center. I really do.

Signs. Signs. Everywhere are signs. Open your eyes. Open your ears. Open your heart. You will find them when you least expect it, but when you need them the most. Signs.

1 comment:

A Flowered Purse said...

Now i am going to be trying to rhyme words with tabernacle all day LOL
Clabbernacle
Tabbernacle?
I am happy for you that you got a sign!
Dianna